vasárnap, január 23, 2011

kicsi a világ

szerdán elkezdtem baszogatni a pályázatom két referensét, akik egyike Feri, aki este írt, hogy pár nap, és megírja a levelet, viszont Patrick rögvest válaszolt is:

"Hi Eva,
thanks for the reminder. I just moved from Marseille to Montpellier and am currently going through the 4-yearly assessment of the work in my group, hence life has been a bit frantic recently. I received the message from EMBO.
To help me write a letter, could you tell me a bit more about the application and what you have done since leaving Ferenc's lab?
Best,
Patrick" 

megiram a project össefoglalóját, meg hogy hol, kinél, erre meg:
"Hi Eva,
interesting that you will work with Herman: we are collaborating with him on the immune response in ascidians, using the many genomes we are sequencing to try and identify highly polymorphic genes that may be linked to immunity or self recognition.
I will write the letter by Feb 15th and send you a confirmation mail. If you have not received anything from me by the 14th, please send me another reminder....
Best,
Patrick" 

amúgy most már minden lényeges és átnézendő szöveg Marcelnál van, aki jövő hétre ígérte, hogy átfutja a doksikat, a többit pedig már betápláltam a rendszerbe, szóval megint csak a referens-baszogatással és az idegeskedéssel fog elmenni a február második hete, ha jól tévedek...

Nincsenek megjegyzések: